Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Exposure to Russian Women

I first came across the whole idea of dating a Russian woman by accident. I got an email from out of the blue from ICQ, which asked if I wanted to post my picture and bio on their website. I was not dating anyone at the time and went ahead and sent the info to them on a lark.

Within a short period of time, I received an email from a woman named Larisa, from Ukraine, who spoke pretty good English. We corresponded back and forth for a few months. She asked me to meet her in Austria. I agreed.

I set up a ten-day trip for the two of us through Austria. At the end of a couple of days, it was obvious to me that we were not compatible. We still had eight more days of our trip together. I sucked it up, and in spite of our incompatibility, I managed to enjoy myself.

However, I resolved that I would no longer waste the time and expense of a major trip on one person I had never met. I vowed that on my next trip, I would visit a number of women so I would not relive the experience of budgeting a lot of time and money for a woman who turns out to be incompatible with me.

From my experience with Larisa, I concluded that I would be able to tell within a matter of a few days, if there was anything that was going to happen between another woman and I. I could tell if I liked her. I could tell if she liked me. I would experience her different moods. She would find out if she liked being with me.

If one or another situation was less than perfect, I knew that at least I would be moving on in a matter of days. Also, I could compare my experiences with each woman that I had met.

John has been married to a Russian women for over five years. He has travelled the path from finding her, to traveling to Russia, to bring his wife to America, and adjusting to married life. He will show you step by step how to do this yourself.


http://www.articleclone.com/aid20908/My-First-Exposure-to-Russian-Women.html