Wednesday, October 3, 2007

If You Think Your Know How To Approach Women In Bars, You Might Be Surprised...

How do you approach a woman in a bar What is the best way to do it incognito - so she doesn't think you're some slobbering twit who's hitting on her

It's simple.

Before you can understand it though, we need to deprogram your mind. If you're a typical guy, your thoughts are something like this: Gee, I want to approach some hot babe in a bar... I want to do it naturally and in a friendly way... I want to be able to get her attention... but I don't want her to think I'm coming on to her. How can I do this

You can't. Not if you want her to feel attracted to you. Besides, it doesn't matter: even if you truly aren't interested in her... she'll think you are anyway. Unless you know how to control someone's thoughts, you're out of luck.

So what is the proper way to approach a woman in bar

I'm going to give you an approach... while not the only one... and maybe not even the best one... has given me the most success with the least amount of effort.

When I got the dating bug, I set a goal. Three nights a week I would approach ten different women. I was not interested in the outcome... not interested in dates... I was interested in the process. After doing this for many weeks straight, all the approaches started to blur together. And something unique happened...

Patterns begin to emerge.

In other words, I knew within a good degree of certainly how a woman would respond if I said a certain thing. And if she didn't respond typically, then I also had a good idea of two or three other different responses she would have.

Here's what I found. How you open the conversation doesn't matter. There are four ways I do it. With a question, a compliment, a joke, or an observation related to where I approach her. This is just to get the conversation started.

What you do next is critical throw her off her game. If you're going after a beautiful woman, you are usually at a disadvantage. She gets approached five or ten times a day on average. She is very experienced in dealing with knuckleheads. She has her own system of pattern recognition. It's time for you to jam it up.

You do it like this: you bust her balls... but in a way that makes her laugh. Example:

Typical loser man: You have a nice shirt.

She thinks wow, the last 8 men who have wanted to get in my pants have all given me a compliment. Next.

You: You have a nice shirt... did you buy that new

She thinks What You just jammed my pattern recognition. Are you serious, or were you joking Why would you say that

Notice the difference You have knocked her game off balance, and have gained the power. Now, typically one or two things will happen. She will either laugh and tease you back or she will test you.

If she laughs and teases you, excellent. You can keep flirting with her and keep the conversation exciting. If she tests you however, what do you do

Her testing you: What! I can't believe you'd say something like that.

Average Wuss: I was just kidding.

Her thinking what a wussy. He backed down as soon as I pulled his card.

Her testing you: What! I can't believe you'd say something like that.

You: Do you know your nose wiggles when you talk It's cute... wait for her start talking... Ah, look it's doing it again!

Or you might answer the test directly, What can't take a joke Are you serious or maybe, haha, isn't that cute

Get it You are ribbing her... but you doing it in a humorous way. It's called charm. Then, the next pattern emerges with two consequences. The first is over staying your welcome. Even if you are charming her perfectly, if you linger she'll read you as being needy or lonely. She'll lose attraction.

You don't want that. So you charm her for about two minutes. Now you excuse yourself. Turn you back to her and get ready to leave. Then casually turn back around and say, Oh, by the way... do you have email What's your email address Pull out a pen and pad and get ready to write it down. That's it.

I think you can take it from there.



http://www.articleco.com/Article/If-You-Think-Your-Know-How-To-Approach-Women-In-Bars--You-Might-Be-Surprised---/52116